The ultimate four season duvet. Light, fluffy and lusciously soft. We, together with our trusted, organic bamboo farms, have created the vegan version of that ‘down feather feeling’.
Like the NakedLab signature BambooSilk bedding, the duvet has been created for one reason: to stay as natural as possible. The fillings are 100% pure bamboo encased by our very own NakedLab BambooSilk, which is truly one of a kind on the market. That means it’s 100% hypoallergenic and has all of the amazing natural properties bamboo is famous for.
Naturally antibacterial, anti-dust mite and odour-repelling, it’s ideal for allergy sufferers or those with sensitive skin. And if that wasn’t enough, it’s also completely guilt free, as it’s totally vegan-friendly! With stylish and simple piping on the edges and anchor loops that match ties in our duvet cover perfectly, so it won’t shift around.
And yes, the duvet is Oeko-tex and BSCI certified with no harmful chemicals.
Luxuriously and blissfully comfortable for everyone. It’s just bamboo and you, experiencing the best night’s sleep possible.
*dry clean only
**Super King Pre order - Expected to be In-Stock : June 5th
We highly recommend bring it to professional dry cleaning service. But if you wish to wash it at home, please strictly follow the instructions below:
● Put your comforter in the washing machine making extra sure it's not crumpled or folded up. You need it spread out as much as possible.
● Throw in the tennis balls with socks covering them. Not only will this prevent the bamboo fluff from bunching up, but it will also help remove some of the oil and sweat from the duvet.
● Add in a small amount of detergent, we recommend something natural and not too harsh. No bleach.Wash on gentle/delicate with warm water.
● When it's done, check to see if there is any remaining soap. If there is, give it another rinse cycle. You don't want any soap remaining on the duvet.
● Drying it right is critical to the success of this operation. No you don't need to be so careful as to hold it under a hand dryer but still be careful here.
● Gently remove the duvet from the washing machine and put it in your (hopefully) large dryer. Take care to spread it out, making sure it isn't clumped up or tangled.
● Add in a fabric softener dryer sheet if you like. Add in the sock-tennis balls. The beating action will prevent clumping and keep the silky fluff evenly dispersed.
● Set the dryer on your lowest heat setting and turn it on. Do not set and forget, it's going to take a while so keep and eye on it.
● Every half hour check on it and untangle it. After it's dry or nearly dry, hang it out in the sun or in a dry area in your home for a bit.
● Slip it back into the duvet cover once completely dry and enjoy your freshly washed bamboo comforter.
Oeko-Tex 100 (Certified no harmful chemicals)
SGS (Globally recognized benchmark for inspection, verification anb testing)
BSCI (The Business Social Compliance Initiative for code of conduct)
I’m working my way to getting all the colours! Amazing beddings and duvets! Highly recommend to all!
Love these sheets super soft and comfortable my only complaint is that the duvet often slips down and would be great if inner ties could be added
Hi there Adriana, The duvet does equip with anchor loops that match ties in our duvet cover perfectly, so it won’t shift around. Feel free to contact us on whatsapp if there's any question! NakedLab
A really great duvet that I fell in love after first trial! It’s so soft and clean!
Really satisfied with my purchase. Duvet is light and regulates temperature on chilly and warm nights. Never been more happy to look forward to getting into bed everyday!
it's hard to explain how it feels like. 100% highly highly recommended.
Softest touch - breathable duvet ever
Recently bought a bamboo duvet from the ***** Lab. So soft, breathable yet very warm. Like the idea it’s 100% bamboo and organic. Great buy.
i love how it is so super soft and anti allergies, i am 100% getting a clear nose. bye bye block nose!
living with the clouds
this duvet truly compliments the rest of NakedLab products.