[LIVE] Baby Cot Sheet Care Instructions
To preserve their integrity, please keep these tips in mind as you wash your sheets:
● Our bed linen is oversized to allow for shrinkage in the first few washes, so please don’t worry if your product is slightly large to start with.
● Wash before use: our bed linen is not pre-washed. To account for shrinkage, we recommend that you wash your bed linen at 40°C for the first couple of washes, and at 30°C for subsequent washes.
● Cold or warm machine wash on a gentle cycle.
● Use a non-biological detergent that does not contain optical brighteners, bleaching agents or enzymes. These may damage the fabric and cause it to pill. Note that some brands of non-biological detergents may contain optical brighteners.
● Do not use fabric conditioner. This can reduce absorbency and breathability.
● Line dry if possible. If necessary, finish off in a tumble dryer at a low to medium temperature. Do not over-dry and remove promptly.
● Medium heat steam iron. If using a non-steam iron, use a lower temperature and iron while the fabric is slightly damp.
● Do not bleach.