To preserve their integrity, NakedLab bamboo sheets do best when washed in cold water. Please keep these tips in mind as you wash your sheets:
● Never use any products that contain bleaching agents, optical brighteners or fabric softeners. These products will break down the composition of the bamboo fabric or remove the dye colour and impact the durability of your sheets.
● Keep your bamboo sheets in optimal condition by washing them alone so they don’t mingle with rough fabrics that can snag the material.
● If possible, line-dry your sheets with natural sunlight, or you can safely tumble dry them using the cool, delicate setting.
● As our fabric is all-natural and not treated with any chemicals, it may experience slight pilling during initial use in response to friction, however this is removable or can be reduced through the washing and drying process.
● Try to use eco-friendly laundry detergent to minimise the impact of laundry chemicals on our environment.
At NakedLab, we are committed to changing the way you sleep for the better, through products that promote good health and sustainability. We may not realise it but many things in our lives are potentially dangerous for our health and too often, those things are too close for comfort. Your sheets and bedding are among the things that should be safe to use on a daily basis. We want to make it easy to access comfortable, ethically sourced bedding essentials that you can feel confident and secure sleeping in.
Our commitment to your best rest and to our environment extends from our Oeko-Tex certified bamboo sets, to our zero-waste packaging, to our closed-loop process which utilises leftover fabric for eye masks and hair accessories, to our biodegradable mailers. Sleep with complete peace of mind knowing there’s nothing we uphold more than your health and the wellbeing of your family and our environment.
Softest sheets ever
These sheets come in gorgeous colours and by far the softest bedsheets we've ever used. After a long day there's nothing better than relaxing and drifting off to sleep between these sheets!
Bamboosilk in action
Naturally Low Maintenance
While cotton is a commonly used fabric, what’s less known is its adverse impact on the planet. Cotton is responsible for much of the world’s water and pesticide use, putting a massive strain on our environment. This is where bamboo shines through as a sustainable and earth-friendly alternative to cotton. Bamboo grows rapidly on its own, without the need for fertilizer or pesticides that can damage the environment, and relies on far less water and manpower than cotton. And because it grows upward, bamboo does not require as much land to cultivate as well.
Good for your sleep and the environment
For us, comfort shouldn’t come at an environmental cost. Bamboo has many amazing qualities that benefit humans and the environment. Bamboo’s low carbon footprint makes it an easy ecological choice. Bamboo growth nourishes the earth, absorbing carbon dioxide that creates greenhouse gases, and releasing oxygen that refreshes the air. Bamboo is also completely biodegradable so goes right back into the earth, not a landfill.
NakedLab uses only organically grown bamboo and our fabric is produced using a closed-loop process, minimizing waste and natural resources. Unlike cotton, bamboo fibers are hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, so your sheets smell better longer and are more absorbent and breathable than even organic cotton. Not only is bamboo softer than cotton, it’s cooler too -- the structure of bamboo fiber allows for it to naturally regulate temperature, keeping you dry and comfortable all year round. You can sleep soundly knowing your comfort is clean and sustainably made.